• Huh?

    What is this place?

    I think it’s important that we all review our fandom rules now because, honestly, from where I’m sitting, a lot of you seem to be making it up as you go. Therefore, I'm going to do us all a big favor, and list off the rules, one per day, until we're all back to where we need to be. kthnxbai

  • BNAs are horrible, evil people who exist solely to make you feel bad about your writing.  They alone are to blame for both world hunger and the fact that your fic doesn’t have 67,992 reviews yet.  If they weren't forcing 99% of the fandom to read and review their fics, everyone would realize that your fic is soooooooo much better.  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Everyone is welcome to an opinion. Whether or not it gets posted on my blog is entirely up to me. In other words, I employ a small army of tiny blue robots to go through all comments and decide if they should be accepted. They are very cute robots.

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 Fandom Rules All rights reserved.Powered by Blogger.