• Huh?

    What is this place?

    I think it’s important that we all review our fandom rules now because, honestly, from where I’m sitting, a lot of you seem to be making it up as you go. Therefore, I'm going to do us all a big favor, and list off the rules, one per day, until we're all back to where we need to be. kthnxbai

  • When you write something, you hold the copyright.  See there?  I copyrighted copyrighting.  Now you can't use it in your "Don't steal my fic" notes.  Sorry fandom, but that's my word.  You've gotta come up with something else to use now.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Everyone is welcome to an opinion. Whether or not it gets posted on my blog is entirely up to me. In other words, I employ a small army of tiny blue robots to go through all comments and decide if they should be accepted. They are very cute robots.

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 Fandom Rules All rights reserved.Powered by Blogger.