• Huh?

    What is this place?

    I think it’s important that we all review our fandom rules now because, honestly, from where I’m sitting, a lot of you seem to be making it up as you go. Therefore, I'm going to do us all a big favor, and list off the rules, one per day, until we're all back to where we need to be. kthnxbai

  • The First Amendment applies to everything. Sure, the constitution says the government can’t make laws infringing on the freedom of speech, but what it means is that privately owned websites are required to let you post anything you want.  You should sue those sites.  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Everyone is welcome to an opinion. Whether or not it gets posted on my blog is entirely up to me. In other words, I employ a small army of tiny blue robots to go through all comments and decide if they should be accepted. They are very cute robots.

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 Fandom Rules All rights reserved.Powered by Blogger.